Virtual Events Run from Monday, April 4th to Thursday, April 7th
In-person or Virtual Session Saturday, April 9th
MA PTA is proud to announce this years event is $20.00 to all who wish to attend the event. Award recipients will receive an email detailing how to register themselves.
PTA has a long and proud history. Join us for our virtual workshops April 4-7, 2022 and either virtually or in-person on April 9, 2022 at the John Carver Inn in Plymouth, MA as we celebrate that history and look forward to the challenges and opportunities of the future. Meet our National PTA Representative, Yvonne Johnson, President-Elect of National PTA!
Please check back or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about scheduled events.
- Monday, April 4, 2022
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Minding Your Mind- Elizabeth O’Neil
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Special Education Program- Christopher Gusman
- Thursday, April 7, 2022
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Be Mental Health Champions in Your Community: How to Run PTA Healthy Minds Programming- Shaton Berry
- Saturday, April 9, 2022 Convention Day
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am Registration
- 10:30 am – 12:30 pm Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony
- Elections (Slated Candidates)
- Installation of Officers
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch with Keynote Speaker
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm Networking/Round Tables & Children’s Paint Party