You’re not alone! When you join PTA… There is always someone ready to help! Let’s work together to ensure your success.
What do you receive as a PTA member/local unit?
What’s the difference?
- Free training from state and National PTA volunteers/staff, including (not limited to):
- What are a local unit’s financial obligations under law?
- What kinds of programs are available?
- How to …
- run meetings
- handle conflict
- better serve the children in your school
- increase your membership
- find more volunteers
- connect parents to help children succeed
- operate an effective organization
- Email, phone, website, and individualized onsite support to answer your questions and help address your needs
- Spring Conference, PTA members and leaders from throughout Massachusetts will come together for workshops, special guests and events, vendors, sponsors, networking, and sharing ideas. Learn from each other, from state board members, and from National PTA volunteers and staff. Let your voice be heard at the Massachusetts Convention portion – make a difference in YOUR organization.
- “Reflections” program, keeping arts alive in your community.
- Making your voice heard in communities, at the state level, and in Washington, D.C. through our active advocacy work.
- Information, materials and training to help you build partnerships with your teachers, superintendent, principal, and community.
- Opportunities to network with other PTA leaders like yourself to share ideas.
- Assistance to help your members create your PTA’s rules, with guidance about IRS and federal/state non-profit laws.
- Insurance at greatly reduced prices to protect your PTA’s volunteers.
- Automatically become a 501(c)3 non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS – no paperwork, no cost