Virtual Events Run from Monday, April 5th to Saturday, April 10th
PTA has a long and proud history. Join us, virtually as we celebrate that history and look forward to the challenges and opportunities of the future. We have an exciting schedule of virtual sessions on the topics that you have requested from our Special Needs Committee, Health Safety and Wellness Committee, Advocacy Committee, and Leadership Team. This week long opportunity to engage and learn how to support our children, families, and communities culminates in our Reflections Awards Breakfast and Annual Meeting on Saturday.
MA PTA is proud to announce this years event is FREE to all Massachusetts PTA members. If you are not a member and would like to attend one of all of the programs you may with the low registration fee of $10.00.
Please check back or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about scheduled events.
- Monday, April 5, 2021
- 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm Sponsor Workshop- Mountain America Credit Union
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Advocacy Panel
- Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Food Insecurities Panel
- 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Thursday, April 8, 2021
- 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm Special Education 101
- 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm Special Education and Discipline
- 8:00 pm – 8:45 pm What’s a 504 Plan
- Saturday, April 10, 2021 Convention Day
- 8:30 am President Welcome and Keynote Speaker
- 9:00 am Reflections “Breakfast” Celebration
- Reflections Awards Recognition
- Local Unit Awards
- 9:30 am Leadership Breakout Sessions
- 10:00 am Massachusetts PTA Annual Meeting and Final Remarks
- Bylaws Amendments Vote